G4G San Diego + SD FOOD BANK
- G4G SD + SD Food Bank
September 28, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Gay for Good San Diego is excited to assist our friends at the Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank. September is Hunger Awareness Month and we are proud to partner with them. The assignments will be determined when we arrive.
There are only 20 spaces reserved for this event. Please follow the instructions below to secure your space.
Volunteers who have not signed up for the shift will not be allowed to volunteer for that shift. No walk-ins are allowed due to safety protocols.
The last date to sign up for this event is September 21 or until all spots are filled.
Each volunteer must create their own account with the San Diego Food Bank (this includes children, friends, significant others, family members, etc.).
- There are two steps to sign up for your shift. After creating an account, each volunteer must then sign in to their account, scroll to the date of your event, and click the green “sign up” icon. Below are some helpful suggestions when navigating this process:
Volunteers who are new to Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank:
- Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin and click “create an account”
- Create a user name and password, click next
- Enter join code “gafogosd”(join code is case sensitive), click next
- Fill out account information and click “next”.
- Scroll to the event date 9/28 and register for MIRAMAR Warehouse Volunteer Evening Shift 6-8pm by clicking on the green “sign up” icon
Volunteers with existing SDFB accounts, but new to your group:
- Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin and sign in to your account
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen, & click “enter join code”
- Enter join code “gafogosd”(join code is case sensitive) .
- Click “join”, then click “events” at the top of the screen
- Scroll to the event date 9/28 and register for MIRAMAR Warehouse Volunteer Evening Shift 6-8pm by clicking on the green “sign up” icon.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERY VOLUNTEER TO KNOW
- All volunteers must wear closed toed shoes.
- Plan on arriving 10-15 minutes early for the shift. Late arrivals will not be permitted to volunteer.
- Volunteers must be 11 years old or older. Volunteers ages 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult. We require a ratio of 1 adult for every 4 children.
EVENT DATE: Tuesday, September 28
TIME: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
LOCATION: San Diego Food Bank Warehouse, located at 9850 Distribution Avenue, San Diego CA, 92121
PARKING: Parking is available in the lot.
Looking forward to seeing you!