G4G Boston + Chelsea Community Meals | April 22, 2023
G4G Boston + Chelsea Community Meals
April 22, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Gay For Good Boston and Chelsea Community Meals, Breakfast and Lunch. G4G Boston members will assist in providing breakfast and lunch to members of the community in need. Volunteers will help setup, prepare, serve and clean up after the meals have been served. It is estimated that approximately 80 meals will be served during this event.
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2023
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Address: 201 Washington Avenue Chelsea, MA (entrance in the rear of the church)
- Parking available on-site and off-street
- Public Transportation:
- From Haymarket Station Bus #111
- From South Station Silver Line Bus SL3
- Bring proof of vaccination and a mask.
- Some of the work will be done outside in tents, therefore, members should dress accordingly.
- This event is very special because you will meet and talk to the families that receive desperately needed food and clothing.
- The community is very grateful for our participation and generosity of time and effort.
Project Lead: Mario
If you feel unsure if you will be able to attend the event, please do not sign up. We understand that unexpected events come up that might cause you to have to cancel but we have been experiencing a high number of last-minute cancellations and/or no shows at several of our events which can be very discouraging to the non-profits we volunteer for. We hope to continue long lasting relationships with our partners and to appear professional and reliable, so we really need your help in assuring this.