G4G SF + INTERNATIONAL COASTAL CLEANUP
- G4G SF + INTERNATIONAL COASTAL CLEANUP
September 21, 2019
8:45 am - 12:00 pm
Who: G4G San Francisco + International Coastal Cleanup
What: Join us on International Coastal Cleanup Day, when volunteers around the world will be participating in activities to care for our maritime habitats. Together we’ll help to keep our parks, neighborhoods and shorelines clean, safe and beautiful for all to enjoy. We’ll be working with the Golden Gate National Parks and California Coastal Commission.
When: Saturday, September 21, from 8.45am to 12 noon
Where: 201 Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA 94123. Meet at the flagpole in front of the building.
- Registration begins at 8.45am.
- Disposable gloves and a limited supply of bags will be provided, but everyone is also encouraged to bring their own clean up supplies (for example a bucket or garbage bags).
- Clothing: be prepared for changing weather! Wear clothes that can get a bit dirty, long pants, closed-toe shoes and rain gear if necessary. We also suggest that you wear sunscreen and a hat or cap. Bring garden / kitchen / work gloves if you have them.
- Bring a personal water bottle to stay hydrated…. we’ll provide snacks!
- Carpooling and the use of public transportation is encouraged. We’ll put a carpooling poll on ‘Gay For Good – San Francisco’ Facebook page, to match up drivers with riders.
We look forward to seeing you!