G4G Los Angeles + Big Heart Ranch
- G4G LA + Big Heart Ranch
February 29, 2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday, February 29th
9:30am – 12:30pm
Big Heart Ranch
31409 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
Come help out at Big Heart Ranch! There is lots of stuff to build, repair and clean up! (Especially after the crazy winds!) Be prepared to work hard, get dirty and pet lots of animals! We have projects for all shapes and sizes, everyone is welcome! If you are handy with building, please feel free bring your tools. The animals thank you in advance for your help!
Since 2006, Big Heart Ranch has been home to hundreds of farm animals and is currently a forever sanctuary to a herd of horses, donkeys, chickens, bunnies, goats, pigs, alpacas and deer.
Big Heart Ranch’s mission is to protect and rehabilitate animals and humans. They have committed to providing relief for families and individuals affected by crisis or who are struggling against deprivations caused by financial shortages. They have donated therapeutic services to disadvantaged families, domestic violence victims, combat military veterans, and those recovering from addiction or trauma.
Big Heart Ranch Waiver:
Please fill out this waiver before you arrive. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5c7d7aed7f09b/web/
Directions to BIG Heart Ranch:
Nav tends to get people lost so please follow these directions.
31409 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
- Heading North on PCH from Kanan Rd.
- Make a RIGHT at La Herran, which is the second (no light) right after Trancas Canyon Rd.
- Follow road as it curves left and runs parallel to PCH. Stay STRAIGHT past the private road sign at Looshen DO NOT turn right at Looshen.
- Drive up to the end of the road and turn right into the last driveway on the right, just past the blue ranch house.
- Park in gravel parking lot and walk to the other side of the empty pool.
Limited Parking Available:
Please consider carpooling to this event. There is very limited parking at Big Heart Ranch. Anyone who would like to carpool please meet us at Temescal Canyon Park at 8:45am. Find street parking near the playground and we will carpool from this point. Map: 224-396 Temescal Canyon Rd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272