G4G Boston + St. Luke’s | May 27, 2023
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
G4G Boston + St. Luke's
May 27, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Gay For Good Boston and St. Luke’s Episcopal Church Food Pantry. G4G Boston members will be asked to stock, arrange, and package bags of groceries for distribution to Food Pantry Clients. Typically, 400 members of the community receive groceries each Saturday! The work you do is vital to many families in need of food and support.
Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Address: 201 Washington Avenue Chelsea, MA (entrance in the rear of the church)
- Parking available on-site and off-street
- Public Transportation:
- From Haymarket Station Bus #111
- From South Station Silver Line Bus SL3
- Bring proof of vaccination and a mask.
- Some of the work will be done outside in tents, therefore, members should dress accordingly.
- This event is very special because you will meet and talk to the families that receive desperately needed food and clothing.
- The community is very grateful for our participation and generosity of time and effort.
Project Lead: Kaan